Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Little Gift For You

Hello,

It's been a while again, I know. So busy with school and the girls and getting ready for Christmas. Our family is off to buy our tree today! Yay! And to do more Christmas shopping for the girls (and each other).

But I've been thinking of sharing some of the kits and quick clicks that I've made in the past year or so with you all-. Actually, all of them! LOL! Yippee for you, right? So roughly every day check back here for a link to a new freebie Kit, Add On, Word Art, or Quick Click.

Here's today's freebie Kit. I made it after Barack Obama was elected President this year... Guess you could say I got inspired.



Hope you enjoy...and leave some love if you download (although I won't be mad if you don't..we're all busy this time of year, so I understand).

http://www.4shared.com/file/75867944/9b13d12d/Star_Spangled_Banner_Page_Kit.html

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Thanks so much, Jennifer! I remember when you posted this, I was so impressed with your design, and just love the feel of the pages. Thanks for sharing!! (kathleen08)

shawsi said...

Nice blog, Jennifer. I wish I hadn't missed your Star Spangled Banner. What a sharp, patriotic, kit.

Thank you for the the new one. You are very talented. I will enjoy using it.

Anonymous said...

Would love to have this kit. Yes I am a bit late but I just discovered your blog!