Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Serious Illness

Blog Prompt: Describe the most serious illness you ever had.

Hmm. The promt says to describe my most serious illness. I've never had one. The most I've ever had was a cold or the chicken pox. (I'm sick now, though.) I think this will be a really short entry.

Whenever I'm sick I usually bundle up and sweat it out within 24 hours. Don't remember if I've ever had the flu. I never even had morning sickness when I was pregnant. I guess this isn't a very good entry for the prompt. Oh well.

Maybe I'll go back and do some of the previous blog prompts.

Talk to you later!

4 comments:

ArcaneFaery said...

you are a very lucky girl! I sometimes go back and do extra prompts, too, when I feel like blogging and the prompt doesn't fix the urge. :)

mom2triplets04 said...

You are very lucky. Chicken pox is serious, no? I never had it but I did hear that if you get it as an adult it could be deadly.

Unknown said...

It is great to read of so few illness - glad you are travelling well on the path of life.

loonyhiker said...

I've never had chicken pox and terrified I may get it someday. I love your scrapbook pages too! They are fantastic!