Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blog Prompt: Name 5 Things In Your Freezer Right Now

Hmmm. This is really easy. I don't even think I have 5 things in there right now. Since payday is tomorrow, we're running low on frozen goods!

Let's see, there's a frozen pizza that my hubby just bought last night (he loves frozen pizza, go figure!) There's a half eaten bag of frozen veggies that I like to boil and feed my daughter. There are 2 ice trays full of ice...I think. There's two ice packs for our cooler so that we don't die of heat this summer. Ironically, we haven't needed to use the ice packs because it has been a mild summer! It has rained a lot this year! Sometimes I am so thankful to live in Seattle.

It's amazing how quickly food goes when you're a stay at home mom! I don't remember ever eating this many times a day (even though they're small meals)!

Kind of sad that my freezer is almost bone dry, but whatever. We don't really buy many frozen goods.

Ta Ta For Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My dh loves frozen pizza as well. I don't buy a lot of frozen foods preferring fresh.

mom2triplets04 said...

Yes, we do seem to eat all day long when home. But you are very lucky that you had a mild summer. Ours has been brutally hot and humid. This whole week I've been trapped in the house because it is way too hot to go out. I'd rather be in the air and comfortable then outside sweating my butt off.