Sunday, August 19, 2007

Introduction

I've read a lot about blogs. I've read a lot OF blogs. I've decided to create my own blog. If you've decided to stop in for a peak, thanks! I really appreciate it. I'm new at this, so give me some slack. I'm assuming that a blog is a place to post your thoughts and ideas down, kind of like a diary. I also plan on using this blog to support my "hopeful" business.

My desire is to offer my digital scrapbooking services and maybe a few kits I've created. I've been doing traditional scrapbooking for almost a year and digital for a few months. I've created MANY layouts and have 3 kits I have made.

I'm 24 years old and I have been married for 2 years. My husband, Christian, and I have a 10 month old daughter, Alethea. She is the light of our lives. I can never imagine life without her. It's amazing how much you can love someone, isn't it? Anyway. I'm a stay at home mom. I used to work at a corporate law firm as a legal secretary. Before that, I was a legalman (like a paralegal, but without the degree) in the Navy. Interesting stories, there.

Anyway. This is my first post. I'll have another one up soon. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it. Come back again soon!

No comments: