Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Scrapbooking

Here are some of the scrapbook pages I have made so far. I started scrapbooking when my daughter was born. I started traditional scrapping and have a lot of those. I decided that doing the traditional scrapbooking was too time consuming for each page. Also, with the demads of a small infant, I didn't have the time to put everything away and take it all out all the time. I started digital scrapbooking with Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 and have been doing that for a few months now. I love the variety of things you can do with digital scrapbooking! So much fun to create!
Page created using DigitalScrapbook Free's Lisa W's
Hearts Sentiments Page Kit

Page created using DigitalScrapbookPlace's DSP designers'
Celebrate Life's Moments Page Kit

Page created using my Lavendar Page Kit

Page created using DigitalScrapbookPlace's designer, Valeri Brumfield's
Raspberry Dreams Page Kit

Page created using DigitalScrapbookPlace's:
New Beginnings Kit by Suzanne C Walker
Flora Kit by Samara Gugler
Sparkle Butterfly element by Lauren Bavin
Golden Dreams Kit by Kim Liddiard
Beautiful, Blessed Kit by Marcee Duggar
Edge Flourish Overlay by Suzanne C Walker
Basics elements by Valeri Brumfield
Brushed Away Kit by Rene Bross
Devoted Extras Word Art by Marcee Duggar
String of Pearls Kit by Valeri Brumfield
Fields of Dreams by Rene Bross


Page created using DigitalScrapbookPlace's designer, Rene' Bross'
Brushed AwayPage Kit


Page created using DigitalScrapbookPlace's designer, Valeri Brumfield's
Diagonal Dreams Quick Click and her Minty Breeze Page Kit
To view my full gallery, please visit My Gallery. I am a member of http://www.digitalsrapbookplace.com/ and that's where I get most all of my kits.

1 comment:

mom2triplets04 said...

I so agree digital scrapbooking is so much better than paper scrapping. Of course, I only started digital a year ago. Your little girl is very cute. Great pages.