Friday, September 14, 2007

Been a Couple Days

It's been a couple days since my last post. Sorry about that. I've been busy taking care of my daughter and scrapping and whatnot.

I'm really trying to get myself ready to design some of my own kits. I had some earlier ones that I thought were good at the time, and I got a bunch of requests for them, but I want to be a DSP Designer, so I'm going to have to step it up a lot and start creating. I've been reading books and trying to teach myself how to create elements. Time consuming research. But I'm determined! I still want to create scrapbook pages for people at a nominal fee, but I have no idea how to set it up paying for it. I know I can use paypal, but I don't know how they contact me and all that. I need someone with website design knowhow.

That's about it with me.

Ta ta for now.

No comments: