Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Simplify life. We all have them, those household items that we purchase for one thing and then end up using them for another. What items do you have t

Hmm. The only thing I can think of is baby wipes. With being a mother of a 10 month old, I use these all the time. Not just for wiping bottoms, but for cleaning up her face, hands, etc, when she makes a mess eating or whatever. I use them for dusting sometimes. I use them to wipe the food and finger prints off the furniture that my daughter leaves behind. And, after watching a news episode where they said that baby wipes disinfect like disinfectant wipes, I use them to disinfect tables at restaurants and shopping carts if my daughter will be touching them. No need to have her sick because someone doesn't wash their hands or a rag is filled with disgusting bacteria, right? I'm not a germ-a-phobe, but I still like to keep my daughter safe from some things, you know?

6 comments:

Stephani said...

You are so very wise. That is such a terrific idea to keep those around. I know that buggy's at the grocery store totally gross me out since I found one covered in sticky grossness. I buy the individual ones and keep them in my purse now. They are very very universal that is for sure!!

Unknown said...

They are great for cleaning glasses too, as long as you use the ones without additives, and cd/dvds.

loonyhiker said...

I use them when we are camping and there are no showers in the campground. They help to make me a little more "less smelly" when I crawl into the tent. They are also great when you are in the car eating and need something to get the sticky stuff off your fingers! (And I don't even have a baby!)

Unknown said...

Baby wipes are wonderful. My set have just gone dry but I think they are the best things out there, even without having a baby any more.

Nicole Young | Urban Wings Art said...

that is great!! They do clean EVERYTHING at our house too!!

ArcaneFaery said...

ooowh I agree !!!! baby wipes are awesome. I use them camping just like loony does!