Tuesday, September 4, 2007

More Pages

I've done a couple more pages that I'm extremely pleased with. My husband helped me out with the "My Dog Darby" layout. He suggested that I enlarge the dog and place him in the corner and do sort of an overlay look to it. After playing around with the blending modes I settled on Luminosity. I then did a light opacity eraser brush to it to give it a softer look around the edges. With the other page, I added depth to the foliage by adding drop shadow. I extracted my daughter and sat her on a rock that I extracted and added a few more rocks that I extracted.


Credits: April Showers Add On Pack by Rene Bross, Digital Scrapbook Place

Credits: Word Art by Tina Chambers, Digital Scrapbook Place; Inspired By Nature Parts 1-3 Kits by Ingrid Designs

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Both of your layouts are just beautiful! I think thats great that your hubby helped with the dog one. I can't imagine mine making suggestion. I am also totally in love with the outdoorsy girly one. I am totally going to scraplift that one if its okay. Nice work!