Friday, September 7, 2007

DET Contest Update

So I didn't make it past round 1. I don't know why, but it's ok. Even though I'm a competitive person I'm not a bad sport about not making it. I know that the most important thing is that I scrapped a page my daughter will look at one day and admire. That's all that matters. The memories, not the contest. She won't know that it was entered into a contest. She'll appreciate the memories it signifies. That's all.

I'll try out again in March. By then I'll have gotten much better at scrapping. In the meantime I'm going to perfect my skills and even try my hand at designing my own kits in hopes of becoming part of the talented designers on DSP. That would be awesome!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's to knowing you will make it.

loonyhiker said...

I'm proud of you for even trying! It takes a lot of courage and determination and I'm not sure I'm at that point yet.